The art of representing forms and figures on a surface by means of lines.
- Only one (1) project can be submitted.
- The National Office will provide easels.
- The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project. Mounting and matting is preferred.
- The submission should be no larger than 36 inches by 48 inches. Framing is optional.
- The oral presentation must not exceed three (3) minutes.
- The contestant must be available to answer questions from the judges.
Note: The deadline for submission of National registration documents is the first Friday in May. No materials or copies will be accepted at the National Competition.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria
- Composition (20 pts)
- Line/Form (20 pts)
- Presentation (20 pts)
- Technique/Craftsmanship (20 pts)
- Theme (20 pts)
Click Here to Submit an Online Application
Click Here to Download the Requirements and Judging Criteria for all ACT-SO Categories.