The art of making three-dimensional figures or designs.
- Only one (1) project can be entered.
- The National Office will provide easels and display table space.
- Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
- Oral presentations must not exceed three (3) minutes.
- Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
Note: The deadline for submission of national registration documents is the first Friday in May. No materials or copies will be accepted at the National Competition.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria
- Concept (20 pts)
- Composition (20 pts)
- Craftsmanship (20 pts)
- How well the medium was applied (20 pts)
- 3-Dimensional Form (20 pts)
Click Here to Submit an Online Application
Click Here to Download the Requirements and Judging Criteria for all ACT-SO Categories.